Friday, February 13, 2009
We've all heard of Curious George, right? Well, I'm wondering if I need to rename my son George. His curiosity is keeping me on my toes. Since this is one week's worth of excitement, I thought I'd blog it for future posterity! Here's what he's been up to this week:
- He loves to paint w/ permanent paint in his brother's room. The design was amazing! The clean up was a pain.....
- While walking to his bedroom to get a diaper he chose to leave a trail on the floor so I would know exactly where he was. More stains and the smell is never bearable!
- Mary's fish is now in Heaven. He's safer there, though. With an overwhelming amount of food being dumped in his bowl every other day and being stirred round and round with a FORK, I think I'd rather die & be flushed down the toilet also!
- One of Orson's past time favorites is painting himself with Desitin, the baby ointment that doesn't come off! I thought he was over that, but he lovingly reminded me that putting any ointment anywhere under 6 ft. is bound to be spread around.
- He loves to dress himself.....anyway he wants. I love to let him! I've been dressing babies long enough. The picture is an example of one of his styles. Did his Dad teach him this? hmmmm...
A Glimpse into My Life
- Greg & Anna
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother!!! Married to my sweetheart, Greg, and bring in six amazing children down to earth has been the most wonderful experience! Our kids keep us busy with their curiosity and excitement for life. We laugh, learn, cry, read, and pray together all the time. The memories we are making as they grow up are ones I wouldn't change for the world!