Treasures from Heaven

Educating children's hearts and minds...True education isn't just about learning facts and figures, but developing character as well. History teaches courage; science teaches integrity; math teaches discipline; and composition teaches humility. Training minds and molding hearts are what parents do best, after all.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sew! Sew! Sew!







I loved making this apron for Greg's mom! It was my first Lily Apron and Greg even modeled it for me. My mother-in-law was ready for her Birthday celebration!

3 comments:

Beka said...

Oh my gosh ANNA, that paint job is incredible! And he is so funny just standing there with his big tummy stickin out:)

K also, where did you get those letter stencils? i love them! The banner and apron both turned out super super cute!! Good job! Nice model:)

Ryan and Lori said...

What fun projects! They all look great!

Laura said...

I love what you've done with the place- hee hee. I should have your son come decorate my home- just kidding!!! We miss you- I'm glad I found your blog!

A Glimpse into My Life

My photo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother!!! Married to my sweetheart, Greg, and bring in six amazing children down to earth has been the most wonderful experience! Our kids keep us busy with their curiosity and excitement for life. We laugh, learn, cry, read, and pray together all the time. The memories we are making as they grow up are ones I wouldn't change for the world!