Treasures from Heaven

Educating children's hearts and minds...True education isn't just about learning facts and figures, but developing character as well. History teaches courage; science teaches integrity; math teaches discipline; and composition teaches humility. Training minds and molding hearts are what parents do best, after all.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eventful Week!



We really enjoyed this past weekend for a couple of reasons:
1. My Grandmother, Mary Anderson Taylor, has been struggling with her health and passed away last Tues., Feb. 2nd at 11pm. I love and miss her dearly! Yesterday we held the funeral to celebrate her life. The reunion of distant cousins was awesome!
2. Due to the above mentioned event my brother brought his family over from California. This brought 7 more kids to add to the bunch and my kids had a ball!
3. We were able to celebrate all the February Birthdays at once while they were here! It was fun to see how Dad surprised Mom for her 60th B-Day with all the pics of her kids and grandkids.

No comments:

A Glimpse into My Life

My photo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother!!! Married to my sweetheart, Greg, and bring in six amazing children down to earth has been the most wonderful experience! Our kids keep us busy with their curiosity and excitement for life. We laugh, learn, cry, read, and pray together all the time. The memories we are making as they grow up are ones I wouldn't change for the world!