Treasures from Heaven

Educating children's hearts and minds...True education isn't just about learning facts and figures, but developing character as well. History teaches courage; science teaches integrity; math teaches discipline; and composition teaches humility. Training minds and molding hearts are what parents do best, after all.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Personal Plan



I loved my appointment with Dr. Jason Porter, a Naturopathic Doctor, who I was referred to. I told my story and he listened and asked a lot of questions. Here's my personal plan.

Food Allergies?
The shortened story is right now to start by eliminating the top 3 foods that most people are allergic to with my same blood type (O+). That is dairy, wheat, and yeast. Not only did I get the what NOT to eat, but what TO eats!!! I'm not left hanging... Without actual blood tests this is based on the number of patients he treats with similar symptoms

Pain?
I also had acupuncture for the first time yesterday and that was cool. I should've had a better breakfast and more water that morning to avoid the lightheaded feelings after, but it wore off as the day went on. I look forward to seeing how this help to alleviate the pain I carry day and night!

Neurotransmitters?
I have instructions on how to quickly and simply attack this to help eliminate the depression signs I have once again.

There's my personal plan for now! My goal is to be a more loving mother who can continue to teach and guide her children having energy to keep up with them! The fatigue and depression symptoms aren't the way I want to live. I'm sure this will always be my trial in life, which I'm grateful for, but I want to kick it out for the time being. :)

I can't wait to start another week!

No comments:

A Glimpse into My Life

My photo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother!!! Married to my sweetheart, Greg, and bring in six amazing children down to earth has been the most wonderful experience! Our kids keep us busy with their curiosity and excitement for life. We laugh, learn, cry, read, and pray together all the time. The memories we are making as they grow up are ones I wouldn't change for the world!