Treasures from Heaven

Educating children's hearts and minds...True education isn't just about learning facts and figures, but developing character as well. History teaches courage; science teaches integrity; math teaches discipline; and composition teaches humility. Training minds and molding hearts are what parents do best, after all.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peter and The Wolf


This is one of our favorite pics of Lincoln His imagination goes wild! Today he was Peter and the Wolf. In the pic you can see that he very planned out his adventure very carefully. He has his seat, that he bought himself from a garage sale for $1. He is holding his own toy gun, ready for the wolf. Under his chair you will see a backpack that he brought everything outside with. It's placed under his chair until he's finished. The pumpkin in front was holding his gun and is now ready to put the wolf in after he shoots him. The chair next to him is simply there to hold his snack, a well-balanced diet of cheerios in a cup! His hat is obviously to shade his face. It was so low over his eyes that I requested him pull it up for the picture! Thank you, Lincoln! Now, if anyone came outside he would yell, "Sorry, can't come out here! I'm busy hunting." That was it. And he kept facing forward. We had a great time watching him through the window. Did he catch a wolf, you ask? You'll have to ask him the next time you see him!

2 comments:

Briana said...

That is hilarious Anna! I love little kids imaginations!! We miss you!

jennaloha said...

Hey Anna- I've been meaning to get ahold of you. I don't know when you will see this, hopefully soon! I would like to start teaching homeschoolers piano lessons in the daytime and was wondering if you had any ideas of how I could get word out- or if anyone has asked you if you know of anybody. I will try to find your number on lds.org maybe? If you have any suggestions for me, let me know, ok? Thanks, Anna.

p.s. Update your blog :)!

A Glimpse into My Life

My photo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother!!! Married to my sweetheart, Greg, and bring in six amazing children down to earth has been the most wonderful experience! Our kids keep us busy with their curiosity and excitement for life. We laugh, learn, cry, read, and pray together all the time. The memories we are making as they grow up are ones I wouldn't change for the world!